Saturday, March 3, 2012

In Morning Reflection





"Prayer for Survival" used by permission of 'gilad (copyright 2004-12)


In morning reflection, I clearly see the height of my capacity to control my thoughts,actions and environments. Though these disciplines have never seen greater days in my life, in sober meditation on The Way, I gain no satisfaction from the disappointing reality of their expression from my conflicted heart and mind.
As I experience this reality, I hear and feel this beckoning to abandon the struggle that plays out between my understanding and my fearful framework of operation in this world. The pathway of peace and love is made clear, with the simple instructions to reject self interest and abandon myself into the all powerful flow of God's Provision.
There will be no peace while I allow my mind to make war with my heart through selfish desires. Anger, strife, negativity, and division must make way for unending Peace, Love, Faith, and connectedness to God's Creation.
May I Abide In You!!




No comments:

Post a Comment